Requisition Name: Software Test Engineer II
Location: Sandy, UT
- Uses discretion to identify and respond to complex issues and assignments
- Performs a range of work, from complex to non-routine, in a variety of environments
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution.
- Takes the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Contributes fully to the work of teams.
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL scripts and understand entity relationships
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Proficient understanding of version control systems
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technologies (Mongo, Redis, CouchDB)
- Understanding of Docker and how it’s used for development
- Implements solutions using established design patterns
- Implements well-modularized solutions
- Exhibits continual improvement towards the goal of error-free code through test driven development
- Produces high-quality code for projects of limited complexity
- Able to execute technical design envisioned
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies you will help craft enterprise applications for our Solutions group. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.
Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.