Our Software Engineers:
Our Software Engineers are passionate influencers who have built a premier software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. We’re looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with the tenacity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do. Hackathons 2-3 times per year offer the opportunity to network and spark innovation. You’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individual talents, cultivates team work and team dynamics and provides multiple opportunities for creative problem-solving.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, working with AWS technologies and a variety of open source products and frameworks. This candidate will join a stellar team of strong self-motivated developers and engineers building and delivering common tools and libraries for our engineering teams. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects – help evolve our existing architecture, reduce complexity, work with teams to improve software, and implement new features and functions. We strive for continuous improvement of processes and the integration of best practices. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in Cloud technologies and a passion for getting things done.
Technologies We Use:
.Net Core/Framework, React, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2.
What We Look For:
- Produces high-quality technical design and code for the most complex projects.
- Work with architecture to define best practices and standards, investigating new technology options and can articulate differences to others.
- Leads project implementations
- Embraces quality using test driven development
- Builds toward an intermediate level knowledge of the business domain
- Demonstrates new technology and ideas to other team members
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with RDBMS (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing C#
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Proficient understanding of version control systems